13 Sep 2018-09 Hotfixes Return of the tree
- You can now change the height of all Annotation in a folder and all its subfolders by via the Annotation Properties. Please be observant when using this and double check your selection before changing. There’s currently no ‘Undo’ for this feature.
- Expand/Collapse your current folder path has been added as a click toggle for the Expand/Collapse button available next to ‘Name’ in the Annotation Tree. Hold the ALT-key when clicking to only expand/collapse to only expand your current selection.
Bugfixes and corrections
- When selecting an Area in the Annotation Tree the button for Reduction should now properly show up.
- We’ve tweaked the display of the cursor when selecting and moving Annotations, it’s better but we still need do some more tweaking.
- The correct path should now always be snow in the NavBar for where the next Annotation will be created, we’ve also disabled the button to avoid any confusion.
- Group/Folder should now properly update when moving Annotations via the option on Annotation Properties.
- Fixed an error which caused hovering over text in certain PDFs to clear the current Annotation selection.
- Using the ‘Show All/Show Current Page’ filters should now properly display Annotations in the tree when switching pages.